Closing date: 28 March 2021
About the scholarship
The Australian Centre for Health Law Research (ACHLR) is one of Australia’s largest groups of health law researchers. ACHLR conducts transdisciplinary and innovative research at the intersection of law, health, ethics, and policy. We aim to generate new knowledge to inform reforms to law, policy and practice. We offer a vibrant research culture and a strong focus on collaborative multidisciplinary projects in cutting-edge areas of health law research.
The ACHLR has four programs of research:
- End of Life
- Health Society and Regulation
- Planning for Healthy Ageing
- Technology, Innovation and Health.
What you’ll receive
- a scholarship of $28,597 per annum, tax exempt and indexed annually for 3 years
- a full tuition fee sponsorship for international students.
- An extension of up to 6 months may be considered, subject to satisfactory progress and budget availability.
How to apply
Find a supervisor
Before you apply for this scholarship, you should find a potential supervisor at the Australian Centre for Health Law Research. Contact the centre co-directors, Associate Professor Fiona McDonald or Associate Professor Tina Cockburn, or browse other centre members to find a possible supervisor. Discuss your research proposal with them before moving on with the application process.
Submit an expression of interest
Once you’ve identified a supervisor, you must submit an expression of interest (EOI) for consideration before applying for this scholarship.
Image: Satendra Mhatre / FreeImages